While construction is a more complex and a high tech activity than ever before, and your own portfolio may span a diverse range of civil engineering works for residential, commercial and infrastructural purposes, there is a wide range of risks it is exposed to. To this end, Solidarity Takaful’s Contractors All Risk Insurance policy covers the risks during construction, comprehensively which includes physical loss or damage to property, plant, machinery and tools, works brought on to the site and temporary works erected on the site, as well as third party liability related to work conducted on the site.
Contractors’ All Risk Policy offers protection against loss or damage in respect of contract works, construction plant, equipment and machinery as well as against third party claims in respect of property damage or bodily injury arising in connection with execution of a construction project.
Third Party Liability:
• Cover for property used in the project that belongs to a third person but is held by you in trust when the loss occurs
• Covers you against any legal liability for injury directly caused by the construction of the insured property
• Covers for the legal cost of litiga0tion recovered by the claimant, all cost and expenses incurred with the written consent of the Insurance Company
In this highly advanced era of engineering, where technology is touching new heights and thus emerging new risks while installation of these modern machineries. Solidarity Takaful’s Erection All Risk Insurance policy is a comprehensive insurance which provides complete protection against all types of risks involved in the erection of machinery, plant and steel structures of any kind, as well third party claims in respect of property damage or bodily injury arising in connection with the execution of an erection project.
• Covers unforeseen and sudden damage to the insured property during erection, testing and commissioning
• Covers on all risk basis which includes:
a) fire, lightning, explosion, aircraft damage, flood, inundation, storm, cyclone and allied perils
b) landslide, subsidence and rockslide
c) burglary and theft
d) electrical and mechanical breakdown
e) any other sudden, unforeseen, accidental damage not explicitly excluded.